Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thinking of Mother's Day

As I am thinking about Mother's Day I have a mix of joy and sadness. I think it is wonderful that we honor and celebrate our Mother's. At the same time I am sad that my Mother is no longer here on this planet in her human form. Even though it is going to be 11 years on May 18th that my Mother transitioned, I still feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like it was today. There is the sense of loss and grief that has quietly remained with me.

I know my Mother is where she is to be and I am where I need to be and I accept this. Yet, the loss is always there.

I hope if your Mother is with you here and now, that you celebrate her every day and not just on Mother's day.

I honor and celebrate the life of my wonderful Mother, Helen Levine.

No comments:

Post a Comment