Thursday, May 17, 2007

Become a Life Coach and Find Romance?

Yes by becoming a life coach you just might find you fall in love with yourself more, you have more love for others, you become more attractive to others and you have more friends, and more loving relationships.

I know that when I decided to become a life coach I had more time to just "be" with myself and to get more familiar with my positive aspects. I also had more self confidence and self worth. I liked myself more and took more time to care for myself.

I also opened up to people more wanted to know them and understand them and be with them. I attracted new friends, new community and even new hobbies in addition to my life coaching career.

My marriage became even stronger as I had more time to be with my husband. And without the everyday stress from a JOB and doing the work I really loved from my home, I was able to be more focused on him and our marriage. I got more compassion and more patient, too.

So if you want more loving, life coaching may just be your ticket!

Terri Levine
www.TerriLevine.com
www.CoachInstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment