Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Coaching Saved My Life

Before I became a coach my life was very different than it is today. It was filled with stress and tension and lack of ease and flow. I was pushing, I was struggling, I wasn't eating right and I was barely sleeping. I was on a downward spiral and didn't even feeeeeeeeeel like I had a life. Somewhere I lost life and just became a doer of tasks.

When I discovered life coaching I said, "I need a life so a life coach just might do it!". I hired my first life coach to help me feeeeeeeeeeel alive. We began the life coaching focusing on work-life balance. Later we focused more on whole life success. My life coach helped me create a successful life overall and I got my life back!

Through life coaching I discovered hobbies, adventures, dreams and passions and became alive and vibrant. I found time to be with those I loved and I created new friendships and new organizations and communities to play with. Without life coaching I would have continued
on a downward spiral feeeeeeeeeeeeeling lost and dead.

I am grateful to my life coaching and for the profession of life coaching.

Terri Levine
www.TerriLevine.com
www.CoachInstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment