Thursday, May 03, 2007

Magnetizing An Abundant Life

Last night I was interviewed by 2 real pros and they were challenging me and questioning me about the magnetizing process. By the end of the call I proved to them that magnetizing works and that it goes with the Law of Attraction and the Law of Resonance.

To me abundance isn't just money. It is everything from love, health, friendships, joy etc. To have a juicy and full life means, to me, that you are abundantly living and have let things flow into you and you have no struggles and don't push against things.

When I share with people how to magnetize, the immediately increase flow and that flow can be in the form of money, objects, people, things, experiences, etc. that deeply fulfill them.

I will be doing some live magnetizing as part of an EXTRAordinary workshop I will be conducting with Joe Nunziata. If you want more information on some of the concepts of spiritual success you can get a lot of information from www.spiritualsuccessworkshop.com and if it resonates I'd love to be with you in person!

Terri Levine, The Soul Coach
www.TerriLevine.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment