Monday, May 07, 2007

Filled With Joy

I had a wonderful weekend visiting my niece and her family and NY state this weekend followed by a visit with my nephew and his girlfriend at college on the way driving back home.

It was fun being with family and my great niece and nephew are so much fun to be with and to watch grow!

I got to see Isaiah play softball (he is 8) so that was fun to watch as he and the other kids are still learning the skills of the game! He got on base all three times, and so that was exciting!

And then I got to see Melody (4) in gymnastics! It is remarkable what a child that age can do!

I got home late and before bed was feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling so grateful about the gift of my weekend that I snoozed off with happy dreams.

Terri Levine, "The Soul Coach"
www.terrilevine.com
www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment