Friday, May 25, 2007

Executive Coach Fired Up on Speed!

Yep, I feeeeeeeeeeeel like I am fired up on speed! I have a client from a large corporation who set 16 goals to achieve in 90 days and we had to create speedy results for him to keep his position. We cranked out sessions, shared emails and faxes and 63 days later he met every goal! He jazzed me and fired me up.

What an awesome executive to have the honor of coaching! We are now working on really lofty goals (in a slower time frame) and we are amped up! I am so turned on when I coach executives who really are serious about business goals, being successful and creating profits!

I am craving another executive to coach who has me at full coaching speed. Don't forget I am a race car driver and the feeeeeeeeeeeeeling of speed is what I need!

Ok, I am in the car waiting to drive!

Terri Levine
www.TerriLevineCom
www.CoachInstitute.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment