Thursday, May 24, 2007

Free Coaching Tip: Hearing Without Reacting

Wanted: People serious about coaching business leaders and managers to create more profit and more success! This tip is for them and as I was sharing this with my business clients I decided to share it publically as well.

Hearing without reacting is one of the key skills a business leader, manager, internal coach, HR director and anyone in business, needs to master.

Hearing without reacting means you listen with no judgment.

I know I hit this last blog and yet it is still up for me today as I find myself working with small business and large corporations on this same topic.

If you want to be a person who hears neutrally, you must set aside your agenda, feeeeeeeeeeelings, ideas, thoughts, right and wrongs and listen with compassion and for people's gifts.

You will find people are brilliant and are unique diamonds if you allow their gems to be discovered.

Terri Levine
www.TerriLevine.com
www.CoachInstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment