Friday, September 28, 2007

Still Under Construction

My rennovation nightmare continues! Adding about 1800 sq ft for my new office, gym, etc. has now taken close to 19 months! The builder didn't show up for 4 months! He has some of his crew show up at 7 am on Monday, with no notice.

I am glad they are here!

So things are slooooooooooooooooooowly moving.

Meanwhile we have kitchen furniture, office furniture, gym equipment, pinball machine, jukebox and much more in storage all over the place as everything came in ages ago!

I bet Mark last night 1k that they'll still be working on this come Jan.

He feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels they'll be done by Nov... LOL

I hope he is right... I'd gladly give him 1k!

Oh, well... no pushing... it is a slooooooooooooooooow flow. It is what it is!

My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment