Monday, September 17, 2007

Cleansing Update

Well it's day 7 of the cleanse. It is so weird to have no hunger at all... in fact, seeing food makes my stomach turn!

My sense of smell is coming back (I lost if after sinus surgery a few years ago) and smelling food is also awful. That is so odd to me.

I have had a good amount of energy and have been doing some form of body movement each day.

I will admit I did nap many times this weekend;)

The hardest part for me is drinking a quart of water with 2 tsp. celtic sea salt in the am. Getting the quart down makes me want to gag and I fight hard to swallow it.

I know it's worth it because within an hour my system is flusing out waste... this makes my morning routine a bit difficult so I am getting up pretty early to drink the cleansing bath and prepare for "flush time".

All I know is it all feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels good and after a year of meds I have to detox this body and then I can go back to living a Create Your Ideal Body lifestyle.

More later!


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM

(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment