Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cleansing Follow Up

So today is day 16 of my 20 day cleanse. The mornings are kind of tough and I can't schedule clients too early or do radio interviews early. That is still my "flushing time".

Daytime is a breeze and I don't have hunger, I have tons of energy and really feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel great!

I am sleeping great (except for the bathroom visits starting in very early AM!).

I am really glad I decided to do this cleanse and I acknowledge my great friend and best massage therapist on the planet, Betsy, for sharing the cleanse with me.

I need to flush away a year of medication and I see it leaving my body each day.

Isn't it odd that I can discuss my bowel movements with folks... or maybe I should say, isn't it cool?

In any case, I know that I am doing what is supportive and what feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels good for my body.

Once I am done with cleanse and then 3 day program to get my body ready to accept food again, I will use my Create Your Ideal Body program to loose the rest of the weight I gained from the medication, lack of movement and my pity party!

Mentally I know I broke the cycle of the past year and am off to a fresh beginning.

It feeeeeeeeeeeeeeels great!

I am grateful for having loving friends and family who have embraced what I am doing for me and allowed me the freedom to do what is right for my body with no judgement and no right or wrongs about it.

A few asked me how much weight I lost... I simply chuckle at that... I didn't weigh myself before and won't after... they say you loose about a pound a day and my friends who have done this before me, each lost at least a pound a day... I am not interested in the number on the scale... don't get me wrong... YES, I need to loose the weight I gained and YES it would be great to loose it and to loose inches. I don't need a scale to tell me if my clothes fit better.

The number isn't important. I would like to fit back into all my beautiful clothes and when I have done that, then I'll know that the weight gain is gone.

So, no scale for me!


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment