Wednesday, September 05, 2007

How NOT To Get Rich, Ever

Just keep doing the same things over and over and over again but hope for different outcomes.

Blame everyone else for keeping you oppressed... there is a conspiracy against you for sure!

Wait for things to change.

Half-heartedly, skeptically try a few things and then quit because you knew all along they wouldn't work.

Keep giving yourself lots of negative, limiting and destructive affirmations, like, "I can't get clients", "I hate to sell", "I don't want to market"... that's right, go ahead and talk yourself out of success.

Stick up a website and hope that will get you clients... then go watch Oprah and eat cookies!

Keep waiting for the "right time" to make changes.... keep waiting... until???

Save money by staying home and skipping becoming a coach ... why do I need to that anyway? Besides I know coaching without training. I've been around. I don't need somebody teaching me to be a coach, I've been doing it for years. I know how hard it is to earn money and this won't help me at all.


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.

(877-401-6165)
http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment