Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cleansing Away The Rubbish

Ok, a year has now gone since my injury... so, I was thinking... how do I get rid of the dirt, the scum, the cellular memories of this? And then, a few of my good friends and business associates also suggested I get rid of an energy around a person who had worked in my business and turned out to be a spiritual fraud. They felt her energy was horrid and wanted to be rid of it, too.

So, we entered this ritual together this weekend!

First, we had a chocolate powder and milk bath (yes, Hotel Hershey!) and we soaked the old energy away.

Then we had some healthy cleansing tea.

Onwards, we then had chocolate scrubs and as I was being scrubbed, I felt the old skin and feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings falling off and begin to let in new growth of my skin and my being.

Time to relax for a few with some water and to sit in the silent room and just be.

Ah, already feeeeeeeeeeeling happy and like the old poisions were leaving.

On to a chocolate massage. As I lay on the table I visualized the injury memories going away and the massage creating an opening for them to flow out... I also saw the "spiritual fraud" person melting away from me and simply let her drift so far away she is matterless material.

Beautiful!

We ate a glorious lunch, sat outside, sipped champagne and breathed in the beauty of this new year about to unfold.

Now it was time for a chocolate facial and my face was ready for some attention.

It felt clean and clear and free of any worry or fears and no longer holding the attributes of a person who was injured as I re-shaped it into ease. (Oh, don't get me wrong... my RSD hurts 24/7... I am just choosing rituals to allow the Achilles injury to be done with and to live in a new way as a person with RSD).

After the massage I went to the inhalation room and sat and felt the calm and peace and ease. The joy was so intense I was blissful!

Finally (how sad to end!), I had a full body wrap with chocolate fondue! I felt warm and nurtured and supported and loved. As the wrap came off I allowed any old energy to let go from my injury and from this fraud who showed up in my life.

I emerged knowing all was new and fresh!

When I got home I had dinner with my husband and my dad and my good friend Mary Ellen and we talked and laughed and I knew I had made a huge shift.

Today, I began a 20 day purification cleanse called the Master Cleanse... and I won't be eating for 20 days. I already feeeeeeeeeeeeeel great and I know this is the last piece of the release.

My Achilles is healed and I am free of the spiritual fraud! What a bless-ed day!


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165)
http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment