Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Self-Coaching Life Empowerment Package

Finally, you can get the world’s best coaching at home, choosing what you need to hear and know. This self-guided coaching saves you thousands of dollars and will give you one of the greatest things you desire... more peace and happiness!

Would you like more calm?

Does having a peaceful life appeal to you?

Have you ever wanted less stress?

You can have it all right now with this Self-Coaching Package!

Instead of paying me $550 or more per hour to hear my wisdom, you can now be coached at HOME each day for a few pennies!

Does saving money appeal to you?

Do you desire a life that is easy and fun?

Shouldn't you be able to have the best coaching when and where YOU want it?

Now you might be asking how does this work? It's very simple - You draw one of 80 beautiful glossy cards from your set of two card packs each day. The right card will be attracted to your hand! You read the quote and then apply the coaching lesson on the back of the card in your life. Keep the card with you. Carry it with you throughout your day and look at the coaching lesson often.

At the end of the day, open your journal book "How Do YOU Intend To Experience The Rest of Your Life?". Go to the journal page that matches your daily coaching card.

Jot down any coaching lessons from this card and what else you are now open to learning.
Each day you will find you move forward with less stress, more calm, greater ease and joy through this self-coaching package!

Here is what one client had to say about this package:

Terri, I was blessed to have you as my coach for many years and when my company suddenly went out of business, I didn't want to stop coaching but could not afford your rates. You gifted me this package and told me it would be like having YOU as my coach without the price. I didn't think it could work yet committed to trying it. I now agree fully that this self-coaching package is amazing and has been my secret tool in creating so many things. As you know, I started my own company, found more free time to be with my daughter, have improved several family relationships and most of all like who I am and love the peaceful, worry-free, stress-free life I've created. I encourage everyone to have you as their coach through this package! ~Christine Elgin

Can you see the value this provided to Chris?

Would you like to have greater joy and a better life?

Are you ready to create your life without stress?

Order The Self-Coaching Life Empowerment Package Risk Free!

Risk-Free Guarantee:
Get this package on consignment right now and it is yours to use for 14 days. Try it out and if it is not something you find value in (although we doubt that very much), just return it to us and we'll credit you instantly, no questions asked (less the shipping).

You have even more to gain!

Easy Payments:
Would you prefer to pay at once and get a free printed copy of my newest book, Magnetizing, included in your order?

Click here for US delivery - $386 plus $10 shipping & handling
Click here for Non-US delivery - $386 plus $40 shipping & handling
Or pay in 2 easy payments of $220:
Click here for US delivery - $220 plus $10 shipping & handling
Click here for Non-US delivery - $220 plus $40 shipping & handling

Finally, a word from me:
Here I've given you one of the most amazing tools to create happiness for yourself. Take it all in, close your eyes after each quote and really breathe the coaching lesson into your essence... get a feel for how YOU can make it a part of your success and happiness.
Enjoy the journey!


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
727 Mallard Place, North Wales, PA 19454
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment