Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Response on a Radio Show Today

I'm on this radio show and so far they are following my standard questions and then he asks me about of the blue, "Terri, what is your big vision in your life?"... What a wonderful coaching question!

My response flowed because those who know me, know this is my passion!

I was thrilled for the first time to be publically asked this question.

Here is what my big vision is!

I want to impact women, worldwide, who are in poverty. I want to teach them how to start a business, any business and help them do this by coaching them to success. I know that when you take a woman who wants to be sure her kids can have food and they can have warmth and clothing, she has the desire to learn. My dream is to be enlightened by these women and to impact their lives so they can earn money, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good about themselves, and be active in society.


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment