Friday, September 21, 2007

My Next Book

This book hasn't been published yet, but I am an author alongside two of my favorite authors, Ken Blanchard and Stephen Covey in a book called "Blue Print for Sucess".

I will be doing seminars and speaking engagements starting NOW to go along with the book.

Here is what is being said:

"When Terri Levine speaks, people laugh,
They also listen ... and learn.

Terri is all about Sales Coaching: Tips and techniques, how to instructions, practical information provided in a good natured, interesting presentation that everyone enjoys.

Terri's speciality is presenting easy-to-use, LOW-COST sales methods that your attendees can immediately put into action. They'll laugh at her good natured stories, but they always pick up their pencils and take notes because Terri crams so many ideas into each presentation no one wants to miss anything.

Imagine learning how to double or triple the effectiveness of your sales in just one hour!

More information at: www.TerriLevineSpeaks.com"

I must say I love giving talks to groups and making an impact!

I even will donate half of my sales from the event to a charity of the organization's choice just so that this becomes an even bigger win/win/win for all!

I am currently scheduled in October with local events.

November I have some additional local events and my calendar for January is now being prepared.

What a great way to get your sales force in HIGH gear fast! I see companies starting the New Year with a sales force who flies out their doors with confidence and an arsenal of easy to use strategies so that all may prosper.


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment