Monday, June 20, 2005

Successful Sherry

On a call with my client, "Sherry" she asked me tell her what I saw, as her coach, that made her successful. Sherry is trying to understand what her skills are so she can train and hire others in her department (Organizational Coaches) so they will be superstars, too. What a powerful question from a fabulous client and executive coach!


What I see in Sherry is that she spends her time developing others and deeply caring for others. She also has a friendly upbeat, fun personality. She is positive and invigorating to be with.


Sherry is also a deep, tuned in listener who can hear well underneath the words to discern what people are feeling - not just what they are saying. She has her own personal "baggage" well handled and by working with me as her coach, she has "put her own house in order" to be fully open to others.


She also catches on to information quickly, processes it and digests it fast. Sherry was also formal trained (proud to say, by my coaching kit!) and this training I believe gives her a leading edge. She is also open to learning from others and doesn't fight people trying to get her opinion across, but instead is open to other views and loves to hear differences and is willing to accept differences.


As I shared this with Sherry and we discussed it and created a way for her to look for superstar coaches to hire, I felt such joy in knowing Sherry and the honor of being her coach.


Terri Levine, Creator of the World Famous Coaching Kits, at:
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com/CoachingKitsold.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment