Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Daily Blissful Wakening

Several years ago I collaborated on a workshop with a wonderful healer who trained folks in Osho's Dynamic Meditation. I simply loved the process of doing this "Chaotic" Sun Rise Mediation and have stuck to it for years.

This single daily action awakens my spirit and amps up my energy and allows me to rid myself of any negative programs or stories. To realize the power of this mediation, you really need to engage it daily for 30 days.

This is unlike any other meditative process I know. The Washington Post said, "Osho advocated meditation for everyone, but his technique was revolutionary, beginning not with stillness and silence but with energetic activity to release pent-up energy and emotions, leading to a state of calmness in which meditation can flourish."

The meditation has five stages going from Becoming the Breathing, Chaos, Hammering "HOO", Freezing, and finally dancing in celebration.

It is my daily practice and I wanted to share that mediation can be what YOU make it.

Terri Levine
http://www.coachinstitute.com
http://www.terrilevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment