Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Arnie the Attraction Magnet

"Arnie" is a superstar-coaching client who I have had the privilege of coaching for almost 8 years. He is part of my Mastermind Coaching Club and a bright, fun, articulate and kind person.

He has used the Laws of Attraction, since "fighting" me a bit when I first taught them to him, to create a business bringing in about $578,000 this year in revenue; a new home; a vacation where he takes his wife, 2 sons and their wives and 4 children to Paris and London for 2 weeks; and also bought himself his dream car, a Porsche. I call him "The Attraction Magnet"

Today he had a not quite right show up by having his oldest son get laid off, on top of a major health crisis for this son's child. He was sad and feeling pain and fear.

I reminded him that things come to him; get attracted to him, when he is feeeeeeeeeeeeling best. That when he focuses his attention on what is working and what is right and spends his energy pulling in thoughts about more of what he wants vs. thinking about what he doesn't want, he creates his life experience.

I got him back to the present moment and asked him what he is grateful for right now. He gave me a list of more than 29 things. I also asked him to share with me for 3 full minutes, what IS working and going right and to be fully aware of everything he could think of. At the end of about a minute he stopped and I encouraged him to keep going and he did -- even past the 3-minute mark!

By the end of the session, he was back!

I believe, and the Universe has granted me buckets of evidence, that we get what we focus on. When Arnie focuses on being open to receive more of what he wants, he'll get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment