Monday, July 30, 2007

Things I Learned About My Energy

I have worked with many experts in the areas of self-help, mind/body/spirit work, energy work, etc. I had the joy this weekend of having a session with an amazing woman who uses Shiatsu/Shin Tai and Reflexology/Reiki to promote personal growth, healing and centeredness.

First of all, let me tell you how I came by her. One of my loving clients sent me a gift certificate to work with her. I was thrilled to receive this and held it until I felt up to this body therapy after my Achilless rupture.

I knew that this was a special gift and wanted to soak it in.

The session was fascinating and worked to restore my natural energy. The practioner created a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment. What I honored most was her deep respect and tailoring to match my specific needs. I left feeeeeeeeeeeeeling super relaxed and calm.

I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to experience this work and I look foward to more!

My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching sm
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment