Monday, July 09, 2007

The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything!

Once I discovered the secret to living in flow, I felt I discovered the answer to life, The Universe and everything! When I let things happen and don't push to make things happen, I find I am peaceful and joy-filled. Whatever happens is ok. Certainly I do have some preferences and desires. Those preferences and desires are not musts and I am not attached to those outcomes. I simply accept what life brings my way.

This weekend was amazing as I stayed in my flow state... dinner with great friends, great food and great wine... a party with friends on Saturday and time with my husband Mark on Saturday night and then visiting with neighbors, spending time with my dad, enjoying a wonderful meal as a family, and swimming before bed! Ah, the joy of just letting it all flow over me.

Terri Levine, PhD, MCC
www.TerriLevine.com
www.CoachInstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment