Monday, July 23, 2007

Sales Coaching Works!

I recently got this email from a corporation I did a 2 day workshop for and then follow up coaching with.

Dear Terri,

Mack and the team are so pleased we stumbled upon your website and then purchased your book, Stop Managing Start Coaching and then got a hold of your Selling-Without-Selling kit! The 2 day workshop was just what the sales force needed and the sales managers have better skills and are already putting them to work for them and getting better results with their teams.

I decided to email you because this week, we had our highest sales week ever! We set records and we are taking all the sales reps to a great restaurant with their significant others on Saturday to celebrate.

I just knew you'd want to hear that this combination workshop with the coaching is massively successful.

Thank you and your coaches!

I do this work because I have a strong desire to impact companies of all sizes and know there are ways they can be more profitable and productive that they have never been taught.

My heart is warmed by their success and I look foward to creating more success for them and others.

My Goal Is YOUR Success!

Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching sm
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U,Inc.
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment