Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Art of Collaboration

I am so joy-filled that I spend much of my time collaborating on projects with people I respect and I get to play with so many great minds and people of great talent. It brings me joy to work on many things and because I am willing to partner and to play with others, I can do more in the world and serve people in bigger and better ways.

I am parterning on co-authoring books, programs, products, trainings, seminars and some other BIG things I am keeping under wraps for now;)

If you are an entrepreneur or person who is a wanna-be-entrepreneur, I believe you need these skills and also need to have a few passive income streams.

If you don't, you'll be swimming upstream hard all the time while the rest of us are floating and enjoying the sun and the drinks!

Come on, party like a smart entrepreneur!

Terri Levine, "The Soul Coach"
www.TerriLevine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment