Thursday, April 12, 2007

Transformation Teams For Business Success

Part of the Stop Managing Start Coaching process that I wrote about in my bestselling book by the same name is about transformation teams. I am a strong believer that when people, from all levels of an organization come together and form teams, they can mastermind to create the best ideas for change and the best ways to create more success for the organization.

In my business coaching engagements I set up the teams and begin to faciliate them for a few months until there is a natural progression where the teams actually take over this process themselves. I set up the ground rules and coach when necessary and then train the others to use coaching skills and problem solving techniques and teach them about change and how organizations make changes.

One of my greatest joys as a business coach is seeing how the transformation teams break down the barriers inherent in organizations and truly transform the culture of the company!

Terri Levine, PhD, MCC
CEO Comprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
www.TerriLevine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment