Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Culture of Organizations

In my work with organizations for the past 20 plus years, the idea of culture is one that is typically unknown to the ways organizations think. Culture is the way the majority of the employees experience work. Most managers can't tell me how employee's feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel in their work experience and they don't know why employee's don't produce better results, get along better and communicate more. When I ask if employee's feeeeeeeeeeeel valued and respected, I always get, "Yes".

When I ask employee's...it is a different story that I hear.

As I work with organizations coaching them to success I show them how a simple and inexpensive idea that an employee brings forth as a suggestion can shift employee attitudes.

What one shift can your organization make today that is fully employee generated?

No comments:

Post a Comment