Thursday, December 08, 2005

3 Steps to Prosperity - Step 2

I've never believed whoever created me said "you should suffer" or "you should starve"...

I believe my creator said, "We have this energy exchange; it is called money. There is an abundance of it. Go give it, go get it, go enjoy it, and feel free to want to give and get lots of it."

No wonder I've never experienced a financial lack. My inner beliefs aren't in alignment with financial lack. I have financial independence because my inner story creates the outer match to money. And that is what I was talking about in Step 1.

Now for Step 2...

I start my clients off by having them write a money story. I ask them to go decade by decade writing their own beliefs or stories about money, without judging them, just noticing them. People surface up all kinds of things from "money is the root of all evil" to "get enough money to burn". It is interesting to see what your own beliefs are. I highly recommend, to let in prosperity and financial independence, you begin to notice what you have heard or believed.

Separate the wheat from the chaff here... discard the beliefs you've inherited from well meaning parents or teachers. If you've been told that you'll never be rich simply because you come from a poor family yourself... well, that's one belief to toss away right now!

Then create a desire list. Come up with all the things you want that money can bring, like: ability to give to a certain foundation; a health care treatment; a new home, etc. Money doesn't come if we have a low desire for it and aren't feeling good about attracting it. When we get into a place of feeling high desire and feeling great about what we want to have that comes with money, then we are opening up to money coming in.

This is no time for feeling guilty. Everyone can put themselves in a place of abundance - the only thing holding them back is their limiting beliefs - their self sabotage. And you are not personally responsible for the way the entire world's population thinks, right? If you want to improve the world, you can only start with yourself. I think abundance is a great form of self-improvement - sure beats poverty, right?!

Terri Levine
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment