Tuesday, November 02, 2004

A Great Idea

A Great Idea for Network Marketers, Small Business Owners and Sales Professionals!

When I was number one in sales in the nation for the network marketing company I was with, people said I was lucky. When I took a start up company from zero to 11 million in one year, people said it was the right business at the right time. When I started my own coaching business and went from zero to $450,000 plus in a few months, people said I knew the right people.

It is none of that.

In fact, I’ve taught over 2000 network marketers, business owners and sales folks to do what I do.

Here is a tip you can apply right away from my system:

Have a contact manager party. Everyone is invited to bring his or her contact manager with him or her. Each person finds out what the others at the party do for business. Each person attending tries to match up those attending with some of their contacts.

Then, right at the party, they write a note of introduction and sends it off to their contacts, encouraging them to contact the service professional ASAP.

Have fun and build your business.

Terri Levine, creator of http://www.selling-without-selling.com


No comments:

Post a Comment