Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Who the Heck Is Terri Levine?

I was just interviewed on a radio show and they started off with this question. After doing about 400-radio shows, no one ever asked this question, so I was surprised.

After the interview I wondered if my readers, my website visitors, my clients, owners of my valuable products, and those who have attended my workshops, would like to know more about me. So, I had some fun and jotted down a few things :-)

I am the founder and Chief Operating Officer of The Coaching Institute (http://www.coachinstitute.com), author of several books including the bestsellers, “Work Yourself Happy”, “Stop Managing, Start Coaching!”, “Create Your Ideal Body” and “Coaching for An Extraordinary Life”. I am a coach, consultant, marketing guru, trainer, keynote speaker, and workshop leader.

At The Coaching Institute, as well as Comprehensive Coaching U (http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com), I oversee the operations and work closely with the staff and faculty on most aspects of the business. My primary focus is on the development and delivery of our curriculum, our kits, our mentors, on-line, etc. I love finding new and better ways to teach our unique curriculum and approach and bringing coaching to others.

I love the work I do. I deeply enjoy and regard our coaching curriculum and the team and having a Coach Training program that transforms lives. I am thankful to have a staff that is caring, hard working and detailed and I enjoy working with each of them.

My favorite hobbies are racing formula Dodge cars, walking, working out, reading, writing, meditating, playing with friends, being alone with my husband, petting my dog, Sheba.

Favorite Self Improvement Programs:

Anything by Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, and Sharon Wilson.

Favorite Thing I’ve Learned About Myself Through Life Coach Training:

If you have read my first best selling book “Work Yourself Happy”, you know. If you haven’t read the book, think about it.

Favorite Life Coaching Book:

I wanted to pick someone else’s but I am a bit biased –Coaching for An Extraordinary Life, by me.

I'd love if you would come visit me at:

www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
or
www.coachinginstitute.com
or
www.terrilevine.com

I am always happy to see new visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment