Thursday, November 04, 2004

Spice Up Your Life!

In my self-coaching program and my coach training programs, I encourage people to add some risk taking to their daily lives. Why? Each time you face what you fear, or what you can’t control, you grow as a person. By allowing yourself to be stretched, you evolve.

Several years ago I took clients to a ropes course and I also participated in the ropes course. I learned that by facing my own fear of heights, I no longer am paralyzed by that fear. I also learned that all fear is a story I have created.

I am not saying you have to jump out of plane. You might start your own business, or speak a truth you have been holding back, or live on raw foods for 10 days. Challenge yourself to work and play at your highest potential.

Need help? We have lots of resources at: http://www.terrilevine.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment