Thursday, October 07, 2004

Wellness & Coaching

Often people don’t think of coaches as working on health and wellness goals. I believe one of the great things I have gained in working with my own coaches and being a coach for my living, is the improved wellness and well being that comes from being coached.

All of us have inside of our human bodies energy which can create more health and wellness. Most people don’t realize this.

If we aren’t conscious of this and don’t practice it, then we will not create more healing. A coach can assist you to find your own natural inner ability to heal. When in a trusting, caring, confidential relationship with a coach, you can tap into your own inner guidance system and see how you have the energy of wellness in you.

I have found that my clients feel less stress and anxiety and also release their fears and inhibition when coached. The have deeper creativity and more physical energy.

I strongly believe that when you hire a coach for any goal, you benefit in creating greater wellness, greater internal peace and greater understanding of your role on the planet.

Terri Levine,

http://www.terrilevine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment