Friday, June 22, 2007

That Goddess Feeeeeeeeeeeling?

A few years ago while on vacation in Vegas, my girlfriend and I each picked up caps that said "Goddess". When we put them on with both said we felt special.

That day at the pool we lounged while our husbands brought us food and the waitress brought over drinks. We read, we laughed, we chatted and we felt great.

That night we decided to be silly and to wear our caps to dinner and while we played some slots. We both shared that we felt like we were a goddess and that we began to feeeeeeeeeel really great about ourselves and felt a lot of joy.

Ever since receiving my Goddess cap, it resides in my office where I see it all the time and it is the cap I wear most often, too. Just seeing and breathing in words can have us resonate more with those words and especially to those feeeeeeeeelings and we attract the things we feeeeeeeeeeel most about. So, I have shifted my energy to become more in alignment with thinking and feeeeeeeeeeeeeeling like a goodess and I attract more things back that continue to have me feeeeeeeeeeeel like a goddess!

What feeeeeeeeeeling would you like to attract?

How about putting that on your wall, or wearing that around?

Terri Levine, PhD
www.TerriLevine.com
www.CoachInstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment