Monday, June 25, 2007

The Full Moon, Does It Cause Clarity

I am pondering whether the equinox, the full moon, the solstice has has led people to more clarity. I first found myself feeeeeeeeeeeling calmer and more at peace and then as I gazed at the full moon began to feeeeeeeeeeeeeel clearer in my thoughts.

I shared this with a friend who said he had similiar feeeeeeeeeeeelings. He had noticed the moon and was admiring it's beauty and he remembered the solstice and sat thinking about the moon and the new season and feeeeeeeeeeeling grateful for his time on the planet and felt clearer in his thoughts.

Then today a client I was meeting with asked me, "Don't you think a full moon causes clarity?"... I had never thought about that yet connected my feeeeeeeeeeeelings, my friend's feeeeeeeeeeeeelings and her feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings and believe the equinox with it's beautiful full moon, when appreciated does cause clarity!

Take time to notice the moon and honor the solstice!

Terri Levine, PhD, MCC
www.TerriLevine.com
www.CoachInstitute.com


No comments:

Post a Comment