Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Prosperity

I learned about 10 years ago to live with a prosperity mindset. This means seeing money as something that there is much of and understanding money is a good thing. I don't want money for money's sake. I do want money so I can make contributions to society and to family and to also have the safety net if some emergency occurred.

I like money and believe money is not a bad thing. Money is something the Creator gave us to say, "go forth and enjoy your experience on this planet... soak it all in!".

I find there are many people in a lack mentality and who don't live an abundant life. They have money beliefs which limit them and get in their way... things like, "I am not good enough"... "Money is the root of all evil"... "People with money aren't nice"... Believing such stories keeps them tied in lack. The never have money and even when they get some money, they quickly blow it so they can get right back to their story of their is never enough and they are not deserving.

I look at the world as an abundant place and fully believe in an abundance of money, health, love, joy, friendship, etc. I believe that is why I have a life filled with the abundance of these things. You get what you focus on. If your dominant thought is you are "poor" or you can't have a lot of money, that is just what you will get.

So, my thought for the day is to remind you to shift your story if you want something new to show up and stop blaming the world and others. It is YOU who creates your life experience based on what you think!

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment