Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's In YOUR Mind

I will tell you upfront I didn't always have an attitude that was positive. In fact I worried a lot about the future, and was great at thinking about all the problems I "might" have. I changed this attitude when I learned the Law of Attraction and how thoughts create what we exerience. It took almost a full year for me to shift this on a deep level where I think this way naturally and focus on thinking and choosing the thoughts I DO want and only choose to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling good! I am human so at times, sure, I mess up. I don't need to get it perfect. I am human.

I spoke to 4 or 5 people in the past two days who are not my coaching clients and not my playmates in business and ALL of them came from worry about the future and filled the conversation with what is not working and what their problems are and compliants and what might go wrong. I listened to their negative self talk, their inner beliefs, their fears and felt pained for them. To live in this energy must be depleting and tiring and draining. I want for people to know that in our short life experience we get to choose what we want to feel and be and do and have. I say to my client's all the time, "How do you intend to experience the rest of your life?"... just to remind them in each nano second we have the choice to think what we desire.

I realized how blessed I am to have learned coaching skills so that I am not stuck in a place of negative energy and also realize the contrast I felt when engaged with people who haven't yet evolved and don't live by Law of Attraction. Just grateful I am on a different path and journey and I send them love and light to find an easier, freer and better feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling way.

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment