Monday, June 05, 2006

The Top 30 Limiting Beliefs (And Their Solutions) For Building Your Own Business

30 Doubting Statements Around Network Marketing

I don’t know how to sell

I feel better when I look at this as serving

I do not have enough friends to build a team

We each meet an average of 3-5 new people a week

I do not want anyone hanging up on me

I know I am offering a great opportunity and it is their loss

I don’t know what to say

I have a few great, easy scripts I can use

What if it takes too long and I run out of money

I can schedule this amongst other money making endeavors

My leads want to be called in the morning and I can only call at night

I have an assistant who is able to make the calls or I can swap leads with someone on my team

I tried something like this before and failed

This is a unique opportunity and offers a lot of support

I already invited all my friends to another opportunity so I don’t have anyone to call

I can find one new person to talk to this week and I can place an ad

I feel responsible for my team’s success

We are all in this together and my approach is to coach them to be successful

I might get someone into this that can’t afford it and their debt will be my fault

The system, if worked properly, allows each of us to generate income fast. This is a great opportunity to build a successful business at low cost.

I’m worried my friends won’t like it and then they won’t like me
I will feel better if I share this opportunity rather than they learn of my success and that I could have told them.

What if someone gets angry that I called

I do not take such things personally. I do not waste time on those that do not appreciate my offer. There are many more that do want to hear about this.

This is more work than I thought

I schedule the amount of time on this that easily fits into my schedule.

This is hard

I can talk to my team and see how those succeeding are making it easy

I’m afraid

I have the support of a team and can ask for help.

I’ve never been successful at my own business before

I can ask my team leaders and others in the company what they have done to create successful teams

Most businesses fail in the first year

This is an opportunity with an established business that I am now part of

I don’t like telemarketers calling me so how can I call people

I can call people at their requested time or I can send out an email to my leads prior to calling
I can’t get a hold of anyone on my team

If someone is not serious about being a team player I do not have time or room for them on my team

I don’t want to bother my team leader

I want to support my team so they must too

I had to find this opportunity myself so other people should find it on their own

I want to share this opportunity with as many people as I can. I want to make it easier for them to find it than it was for me.

If someone is meant to be a part of this it will find them

I can help facilitate their opportunity by helping it find them

What if someone doesn’t like the products, will they blame me?

It is up to each of us to try the products and decide for ourselves.

I’m not good on the phone

I can look at this like a conversation with a friend and then it becomes easy

I’ll just email my leads and if they are interested they’ll call me

What if they have some fears about making a call and I can make it easier for them

I don’t like to work alone

I have the support of my team and can find a buddy to work with

What if this is a hoax

This opportunity was created by a person of very high integrity who is very visible in the system and the company is a well established reputable company

It can’t be that easy to make money

This is just a story of mine and I have evidence that many are already making lots of easy money through this process

It takes 3 years to turn a profit in business and I don’t have that long

This opportunity is different in that it is built on a business that Is already profitable. Many members are already profitable.

The words Network Marketing turn people off

I will recognize the network serving that I am providing

Bonus

It seems like no-one else on my team knows how to do this so I’m going to have to build their teams for them to build my own success

I will continue to coach my team for success and teach them the sure ways to easily create a large, highly successful team


Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment