Thursday, June 08, 2006

There Are Only 3 Ways to Make Money

We only have 3 ways to make money.

One way is to do do what 99% of people do (which is why they don't have abundance) - they sell their time for money. It can be by working at a J-O-B or having their own business where they get paid based on the amount of clients, or patients they see (like a coach, or doctor).

Another way is to sell a product or service or a combination of products/services. This method gives you money from the sale of the product or service and NOT from the amount of time you actually work. This is actually alot wiser than the first method and there are tons of books and stories about millionaires who made their money this way.

The third way IS the way I love and I believe is brilliant and keeps you life and soul mission in tact.

That is to create Passive Income. Passive income can make you very rich ans has made more people weatlthy than methods one and two combined!!! You produce income with this method in an automatic way.

Think about it... the amount of money you earn has nothing to do with the amount of actual time or the amount of work you put in.

As a coach, I work with people to shift from getting paid by selling their time in a J-O-B or as a business owner, to moving first into selling products/services in combination and then quickly into creating passive income streams.

I have room for ONE client starting in June. If you are serious about working with me and having me quick your butt (with love!!) so that you learn to create serious wealth, I invite you to send me an email and SELL me on why I should pick YOU to be this clients. (terri@terrilevine.com).

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment