Monday, July 31, 2006

Counting Blessings and Asking for Prayers

On Friday I got a call from my friend and partner and a woman I love and adore, Mary Heidkamp who was struck by a car while riding her bike. Mary has many serious injuries and remains in the hospital. Mary and I spoke again last evening and she was counting her blessings to be alive. I share this with her and know with her fight and guts and all the prayers pouring in, she will fully recover.

If you are reading this blog, I ask you from my heart to keep Mary and the driver who hit her, who is distraught, both in your prayers and send them light and love and great healing energy.

I appreciate your loving thoughts for this outstanding human being.

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

4 comments:

  1. Terri,

    What a wonderful way to positively impact both of these wonderful human beings during a time of intense stress.

    There is tremendous power in collective energy full of love, light, and hope to heal physical and emotional wounds.

    We are sending this energy out in abundance to you, your friend, and the person who struck her.


    Thank you, Terri, for bringing this opportunity to light for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tshombe for adding your energy. I know we have the power and energy to work miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 AM

    I have a friend who is in what seems to be the last stages of his life (advanced cancer). He needs prayers because I think that's all that will help him now. His name is Dennis. If you have it in your heart to pray for him and his family it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for positive energy, healing thoughts, and giving hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course we shall pray and add our energy. I will also ask our newsletter readers of The 5 Minute Coach to do the same.

    ReplyDelete