Friday, February 03, 2006

Momentum

This has been an awesome and an amazing week! I have been busy working on the secret project that I mentioned earlier, and really enjoying the time I am spending working on this and putting my focus there. It's interesting to me that I often coach clients on how to keep momentum and I am using the same skills that I coach my clients to use when working on a project. To keep the momentum each day, I look at my vision for this project, and I read it and I think it and I see it and I feeeeeeeeeeel it and I get passionate and excited about making it happen!

When I do something that I feel this excited about I choose to put my energy there. It is easy and effortless and fun to spend my time on a project that has great value, and that I believe will impact others in a big way. As this week closes out, I am grateful to be working with people and on projects that I absolutely feel connected to am excited about bringing forth.

This weekend, I will have a lot of time to relax and rejuvenate will be spending much of my time with clients, friends and family. This gives me the time that I need to be away from my business and enjoy the company of others, and the experiences of life and allows me to be truly focused on those experiences and breathe them in, and rejuices me for Monday!

What are you going to do this weekend so that you create a weekend, which is extraordinary and you feel passion for?

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment