Thursday, August 27, 2009

Testimonial from Kim Andrews: "From beginning to end of the Speaker Training event presented by Terri Levine, the Guru of Coaching, I must say for me was truly an amazing and extraordinary experience. As a professional career consultant I work mostly one-one with my clients and decided public speaking would be good to add in my own career tool box. By attending Terri’s Speaker Training event I was able to watch her in action (which could be easily duplicated) as she showed us the “what and how” to speak publicly. The information gained, the practice sessions demonstrated and the group coaching received throughout the day’s event was just invaluable. What an opportunity to learn from an expert!"
- Kim E. Andrews
Career Consultant
Envision Career Design

No comments:

Post a Comment