Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Longer version of that message:

Some of you know about the health challenges both I and even my husband have suffered the past couple of years but what you don't know is I met a remarkable health coach who has done what no other person or 'thing' could do - she has turned our lives around. She is truly remarkable.

I am so impressed with her that I want everyone to know how she helped us and how she can help you - I asked her, as a favour to me, if she would do a special webinar for my clients and subscribers and friends and to my absolute joy, she said yes!

So I am very excited that I can announce I have a special offer to share with you from my health coach. Click below to watch a short video for description of offer. (There is no cost involved here, so go ahead and watch it... you can thank me later!)

Click here for video: http://ping.fm/EAHL8

The website I reference on the video is http://ping.fm/QTpLh

Everyone deserves to enjoy good health, rapid healing, successful weight loss, etc.!

To your health!
Terri Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment