Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wanted People Who Want Success NOW!

I only help a select group of people each year who want to be coaches. I take only those with the real qualities needed to make themselves a success.

So ask yourself the following questions:

1. Do you want more money than you have now?
2. Wouldn't you spend about $8,000 to make about 100k?

If your answer to both questions is yes, then the ideas and strategies I have for you will achieve both in record time.

I know that you might be skeptical, and I don't blame you. There are a lot of purported experts, saying they can make you money in a business.

So, how can I show you that this program really works, has worked for people all over the World, and will work for you?

Maybe you're intrigued, it sounds good (maybe even too good), and you want to believe -- but how can you really find out for sure?

If you read the testimonials at www.CoachInstitute.com you will have heard from lots of people I'm already helping. If you've yet to do so, here's an example of just how different and effective this is...

"Thank you for an incredible experience. I looked long and hard for a coach training program that would emphasize marketing as much as coaching. After all, what good is a great coach who can’t be found???

You provided the perfect blend. You have the unique ability to capture the listener’s attention with terrific delivery while providing meaningful, thought-provoking content. I often hear echoes of “T” as I am coaching my clients. Just as you suggested, when a client sets a goal of mastering time management or marketing, I find myself paying more attention to fine-tuning that skill in my own life. Thanks for giving so much of yourself, and for making coach training so darn much fun!

PS: My coaching business is already soaring...through your powerful partnering and referral, I found an immediate stream of clients."

Cynthia PhiferGraduate, Virginia Beach, VA

So will my training work for you?

Implement what we teach and history has shown that answer to be a resounding YES. But the only real way to find out is to try out what we have to offer.

So if you haven't already reviewed www.CoachInstitute.com I suggest you do so today. The faster you respond, the faster you can start seeing the success you're after...



My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment