Thursday, August 16, 2007

Prospecting For Clients

Believe it or not in one of my first business, I simply pulled names straight out of the telephone book. A through Z....and called. I dialed and dialed to get clients.

I'd say, "Hi...how are you? My name is Terri Levine and we are looking to host local art shows and give free art away to people in this area...Are you interested?"

And guess what? Most people said NO!

Why am I sharing this? Whatever medium you are using whether it's phone, written word, Internet, radio or TV, you have a few seconds to identify who has a need, want or desire for your products or services, and then you have to hold their attention long enough to get them to do what you want...

Simple concept, yes?

Of course, there's more to it... for now just do one of the following two things and your success will soar immediately...

1. Scare the audience... worry them badly about something that affects them...

OR

2. Promise them something ridiculous yet true...

So ...Knowing this, my cold calls would be different now (if I still did them!)...

"Hi...My name is Terri Levine. Let me ask you something...If I can truly show you how to
get your home fully decorated with original oil paintings everywhere you desire in your home for free ...is that worth 14 minutes of your time to find out how?"

So there you have my prospecting gift!

This one tip will dramatically change your success forever...

Do you want to have more people saying "yes" to you?
Then tune in to me:)


My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
PresidentComprehensive Coaching U, Inc.
(877-401-6165)
http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment