Wednesday, August 08, 2007

$10,000 Guarantee?

I know this sounds a bit wild, and it came to me late last night.

Would it interest you if I offered a 12 month gurantee where if within 12 months after graduating The Coaching Institute (www.CoachInstitute.com) if you have not earned an additional $10,000, (and that you document a few conditions) I will reimburse you the tuition PLUS $100 for your trouble?

What if included in your coach training package I sent you the guarantee in writing asking you to send it back... would you be willing to do that?

Here are the conditions that must be met and documented... very resonable, right?

1. You must have at least 15 documented marketing activities. These must have been active for a minimum of 6 months prior to the end of the 12 months.

2. You must be conducting at least 3 teleseminars or othe live presentations for your business on a weekly basis within 6 months of your registration date.

3. You must have written a free report and be distributing it within 3 months of your registration date.

4. You must have written a sales letter and be distribuiting it within 3 months of your registraton date.

You know the expression you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink? I do all the leading... you get the very best training, certification, coaching diploma, marketing tools... but I have no way of knowing if you are being accountable and applying what I teach.

I do know that if you apply what I teach, you'll be a masterful coach and make a great six figure living as a coach. But it really is up to YOU to take the action, right?

I'll put my money behind my mouth. Will YOU?


My Goal Is YOUR Success!

Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching SM
President Comprehensive Coaching U, Inc
(877-401-6165) http://www.CoachInstitute.com

Create a great home based business coaching clients over the phone!
Visit http://www.CoachInstitute.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment