Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pardon my writing....

I am in the middle of completing 3 books and working on 6 articles and writing 16 manuals! This is a lot of writing at one time - and I love it.

I blog because I enjoy sharing my thoughts and others have said they enjoy reading them.

When I write anything (even a promotional email) I have a copy editor on the team who proofs it and edits it. I tend to write fast and don't edit my work. When I blog, forget it... I do it even faster and edit nothing (as you may have noticed, LOL!).

On one of my blogs I wrote "I have been reading" which would be no biggie to you or me but the attorney for one of the defendant's really has nothing to say to me so in questioning me asked ridiculous questions about articles and blogs - like that has something to do with the fact that the guy he represents stole money from me and others! Then he used the words, "I have been reading" from one of my blogs to say I was currently reading about this trial.

I found this so silly. First of all, like I have time to be reading!! I've been tied up in Florida with this for weeks and if you know me, you also know I don't read the news or watch TV, and I do write about that frequently. I also don't care about this case at all. I can't get my money back and if they go to jail or not doesn't impact my life at all. If it had been edited, it would have said, "I had read"... actually 4 years ago or so, when the FBI closed this company down, one of my BNI buddies gave me a copy of an article that appeared in the Quakertown paper about the company. I really doubt that 4 years later any papers here are writing about this case as it is all being handled in Florida.

So, all I can say is pardon my writing Mr. Attorney! When you have nothing to defend your client with it seems you choose to attack the witnesses. What a weird justice system we have.

Gang, I am certain my blogs will continue to contain grammar errors and spelling errors, so please do pardon me;)

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment