Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Health Has Improved!

Several years ago, I had a sinus infection that lasted for 9 months - yes, 9 full months! I was in bed, on tons of medications and very ill. I had sinus surgeries and I improved but never regained my energy nor my voice, fully.

Last year I began to have problems with my larynx and esophagus and had trouble keeping down food (including water) and would loose my voice many times a day. I had low energy and felt sick all the time. I went for three 4 medical procedures and began to take 7 prescription drugs and didn't improve at all.

I was seeking more energy and to eliminate my health issues. I mentioned this to one of my coaches and he connected me with a simple 5 Step Health Program built on common sense and leading medical research.

I began to see and feel the possibility of creating a healthier life and a life where I did not have to mask my symptoms by filling my body with damaging drugs.

As I researched health conditions of others, I came across some shocking facts from the US Department of Health and Human Services. I won't list them all here, but some of them thatgot my attention:

Diabetes affects 10 million people in the US alone - including my husband:(

High blood pressure affects 2 million people in the US

Heart disease is the #1 cause of death

Cancer is the #2 cause of death

and over 50% of us have chronic digestive disorders

I started on the 5 Step Program and found that when I came to step 3- cleansing my body to get rid of built up toxins that create disease and illness, I began to have some dramatic changes and began to feel better.

When I moved to step 5, a few months ago and matched the right treatment of natural supplements, I woke up one day feeling like I used to and have never looked back! I am eating things like chocolate and tomatoes and having some coffee and citrus fruits and red wine, which I was unable to tolerate for a year.

I then encourgaged my husband Mark to try products for his diabetes. His numbers, in not yet 60 days, have come down and because all the products are natural, there are no harmful side effects that come with traditional drugs, so we both feel confident about our decisions in using these products (and there are clinical studies and listings in the Physicians Reference Guide, too!).

Today I am celebrating that I am feeling rid of my health issues and feeling youthful and full of vitality and believe I have eliminated my debilitating diseases.

What I did to get started was to take a health assessment and if you want to do the same (there is no cost, no obligation, just a free service to spread the health), visit http://www.terrilevine.com/4minhealthassessment.htm.

I want for you and your families to have more energy, to eliminate health issues and to create the lives you desire filled with health and well-being.

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment