Monday, January 30, 2006

Busy Weekend

What a delightful weekend! Friday we signed an agreement for a large expansion to our home, adding on much needed additional office space, meeting space, and a conference area. We are also putting in a private living quarters for my father, so we all have more space and privacy. That night, Mark and I went to dinner to chat about the week and just relaxed and took our time enjoying the night out.

Saturday we met our good friends Elaine and Steve in NJ and had lunch out and caught up on post-holiday events and exchanged our holiday gifts. It was a lot of fun being with them and we laughed a lot - and we ate a lot, too!

Mark and I came home and did some errands and late that night we munched on some Chinese food and then watched TV and cuddled.

I love the weekends as we have alone time and also special time with our friends and family. Sunday, we went to brunch (that is our weekly ritual and my favorite meal of the week) and then relaxed in front of the TV until it was time to meet up with some more friends for a meal where the chef cooks in front of you and does a really funny show while he cooks.

We chatted with them in the parking lot for ages as we had so much to share none of us could pull away to our cars.

I reflected last night on how restful and peace filled the weekends are and wondered if that is why I am always so ready to go on Mondays! My former coach, Sharon Teitelbaum sent me a wonderful book she authored, "Getting Unstuck Without Coming Unglued" and I read the entire book before bed. It was awesome and she is an extraordinary coach.

This morning I went back to eating light and healthy after that weekend filled with so much food. I planned a super long workout today as it is to be almost 60 degrees in the Philadelphia area today! I don't want to miss out on that, so after I hit the weights I am going to walk in the park.

I am looking foward to another amazing week with my clients and my coaching students. I am listening to my silent affirmations from my Brainspeak program right now and really feeling amped up.

Go create an extraordinary day, too!

Terri Levine
http://www.comprehensivecoachingu.com
http://www.terrilevine.com
http://www.coachinstitute.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:26 AM

    Terri,
    It sounds like the perfect weekend. Good for you. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete