Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Learn Coaching Skills

For many years, I have believed that everyone needs to learn coaching skills. No, not so I can make money out of everyone!

One of the greatest gifts of training as a professional coach is that by learning coaching skills, you dramatically enhance and amp up your life.

I think we should teach coaching skills to children at early ages and that teachers, parents, managers, employees, business owners - yes, everyone -needs these skills to live more healthy, happy, easy, effortless and fuller lives.

Well, I have finally decided to take action!

Starting November 2004, I am going to teach coaching skills to people by telephone. In fact, I am going to teach every coaching skill so well, and so deeply, that people will live and breathe the skills. Real change comes from learning at a deep level. I promise you will fully learn these skills and be able to apply them with ease, naturally.

I am inviting people of all ages, all backgrounds, and all walks of life to join me for this program. Honestly, everybody is welcome. I don't care if you are a high school drop-out, the next Bill Gates, the President, or his grandmother – come one, come all, and learn how to make life easier and happier for yourself and others.

To learn more, and to register, visit: www.terrilevine.com/SelfCoaching.htm.

NOTE: This is not a Coach Training Program. If you are seeking a course to become a Certified Coach, please go to: www.comprehensivecoachingu.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment