Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Terri Levine's Strategic Marketing Workshop

When I sent out the email about my Strategic Marketing workshop yesterday, the office received a lot of questions about the event, so I've summarized these below.

When is it?
Friday, May 21, 2010 9:00am - 5:00pm

Where is it?
Talamore Country Club, 723 Talamore Drive, Ambler, PA
Close to PA Turnpike, 202 and 309 with plenty of free parking.

Is this a conference, seminar or workshop?

Well, it's not a formal conference, it's very relaxed with plenty of humor. (I promise you won't be bored!)

Will there be networking opportunities?

Yes - there are plenty of breaks and there's lunch too.

Will I learn anything that will benefit my business?

I will teach you practical marketing strategies that will help you find more clients without spending more money - and I have hundreds of previous delegates that will vouch for that. I guarantee you will leave with pages of action points that will make you more money and quite possibly transform your business.

How much is it again?

The only fee you pay is $150 for my training, your own profitability manual, lunch, and the following bonus items:

• Bonus 1: 60 Day Coaching Challenge to get you moving on sales, marketing and internet marketing
• Bonus 2: Building an Extraordinary Business
• Bonus 3: A 45 Minute in Depth Coaching Video with Terri Levine

How do I register?
http://tinyurl.com/onedayseminar

Does the Strategic Marketing Workshop apply to any business?

Yes it does - we've had recruitment consultants to carpet cleaners, software manufacturers to swimming pool manufacturers, sales trainers, coaches, authors, consultants, realtors, financial planners, to accountants. Good marketing is about understanding people - whatever the product or service.

Can I attend if I don't meet your criteria?

Yes you can! You just invest a tad more so I know YOU are serious about business growth.

Finally - click here to read more: http://tinyurl.com/onedayseminar

My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching ®

No comments:

Post a Comment