Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcing the Last Ever Business Seminar with Terri Levine

Yes, I'm closing the doors.


I've written to you a few times about our events - but I don't want to pester you to death.

So this is the last time you - or anyone else - will hear from me about my Business Seminars.

In the last 18 months, I've worked closely with 142 different businesses from 98 different sectors and professions.

Some have more than quadrupled their businesses. Many have seen startling growth within weeks of following my simple strategies.

But this success has nearly broken my back, because I help people individually. So I'm closing the doors until I can find a way to grow without compromising standards.

So if you've been hesitating, if you've been thinking you really MUST do something about making your business the success you know it can be... well, this is your last chance to see what all the fuss is about.

You can come to one of my very last one-day seminars on Friday, May, 21, 2010. The total room capacity on these days is just 40.

How well could YOU do as a result?

• Sarah Findley made an extra $10,386 through one strategy alone.

• Jemila Williams made an additional $15,000 in 2 hours using an idea I suggested - it was so simple, but completely overlooked.

• Lucinda Segal sent one email and multiplied her investment with me seven times - using a far easier approach than the one she had been using.

• Michael Henry has just had his best month ever in five years by using my thinking and with my help and advice.

• Andrea Green-Feinberg has grown her company ten times faster with my help - and become a published author.

• Chi Hung sold $32,000 worth of coaching by doing something I taught her that she had never even considered before.

All these ideas derive from the sales and marketing strategies I personally have used to create my own successful businesses.

http://tinyurl.com/may21seminar

Although this if my final day, the same guarantees - and the same stringent requirements - apply.

1. You can attend at no financial risk whatsoever.

2. You simply have to be a serious business owner - not a wannabe dreamer - determined to do what it takes to succeed

3. You have never been to a Terri Levine event before (as seats are limited for this last date, 'repeaters' will not be able to attend - sorry).

If you have ever been in the slightest bit curious about what all your fellow business owners I keep quoting in my letters and emails have been raving about - well, this is your last chance to find out.

By the way, are you thinking this is a publicity stunt and next month you'll get another email about a Business Seminar I am doing live? That won't happen.

http://tinyurl.com/may21seminar

Just as a last reminder: register for the very last Business Success Seminar on May 21, 2010. Click here to find out how.

Yours sincerely,

Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching ®


Comprehensive Coaching U Inc.

727 Mallard Place

North Wales, PA 19454

No comments:

Post a Comment