Sunday, April 04, 2010

On March 11th, I ran a one-day event for 39 business owners...

- my most successful event yet. (see some of the testimonials at: http://tinyurl.com/onedayseminar)

Every person there was privy to the marketing strategies that my high-end, fee-paying clients pay thousands of dollars a year for - but these 39 business owners didn't pay a penny as this event was free of charge. (with a $50 donation to the charity I represent)

I made a major decision after that event. I have decided to only run small, more intimate events for the time being.

I'm a victim of my own success. Why? More and more business owners are using my marketing strategies to increase their sales and profitability and word of mouth is making my programs more and more popular.

• One attendee used a strategy to create three new clients worth $48,000.

• Another, $5000 more profit from one idea.

• A third, $51,000, three days after meeting with me.

• A fourth, added triple her client base in 3 weeks.

• And there are dozens more.

SO...

On May 21st in Ambler, PA, I'm doing a more exclusive and intimate event, and asking for a tiny investment and I am giving you:

• Bonus 1: 60 Day Coaching Challenge to get you moving on sales, marketing and internet marketing

• Bonus 2: Building an Extraordinary Business

• Bonus 3: A 45 Minute in Depth Coaching Video with Terri Levine

At this seminar I will show you: How to Increase Your Sales - strategies that really work.

And: How to generate more leads for your business, practically overnight.

To attend you must fulfill criteria:

1. This is NOT for start-ups, failing businesses or people who have ‘a great idea for a business’. It’s for serious business owners with at least 2 years experience who are determined to invest time, effort, energy and money into making their businesses succeed.

2. You have to be doing well – and want to do better – and be creating revenue of at least $150,000 a year.

3. And please don’t even think of requesting a place if you aren’t completely committed to making your business more successful.

If you don't fulfill either criteria, but still want to come, you are welcome at the full ticket price of $550.

There will be a maximum of 50 attendees at each seminar, so we can all get to know each other.

I do these events to introduce you to how I help business owners build more profitable businesses - and you may want to become one of my Private VIP Clients as a result, although there is no obligation or pressure.

If you would like to attend this important seminar May 21st in Ambler, PA, 9:00-5:00pm, please click now to register. http://tinyurl.com/onedayseminar

So, if you want to generate more media coverage for your business, improve your selling skills or discover how generate thousands of new inquiries a month, quickly reserve your seat here:

http://tinyurl.com/onedayseminar

My Goal Is YOUR Success!

Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching ®

No comments:

Post a Comment