Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How's Your Business Doing?

You probably get invited to business seminars all the time.

Some make outrageous claims while others just look boring. Some are 'get rich quick' while others are for beginners.

This one is different. It's for existing business owners who are doing well, but want to do better.

And it's free. You even get lunch... you simply make a contribution of $50 for a young girl in the Philadelphia area suffering with RSD - her name is Tabitha. So you do something good for another and you let me help you. Only come IF you can fulfil three simple criteria - make the contribution at: http://ping.fm/55AYR

Your only investment is one day out of the office, spending time working ON your business, rather than IN your business.

It's practical, it's results-orientated and it's run by me, someone who has solid expertise in my areas - sales, marketing, public relations and marketing your business on the web. And I am good at teaching what I know so that you can apply the information to your business the next day.

The only claim I make is that it will stimulate your thinking and help you improve your marketing. And I have evidence from thousands of previous attendees to back that up.

Recent attendee Josh Stein, said, "One day with Terri Levine turned into an additional $12,000 of business."

Barbara Sang said, "I left the event with new tools and strategies and put one in place the next morning resulting in $3,942.59 in sales in one hour"

Sarah Kenney said, "One idea has already generated an extra $5000."

Jemila Wiliams said, "Just one hour with Terri resulted in $15,000 in my pocket from just one hour and one idea."

You might think there's a catch as we aren't charging you for the day. There is. You will be trying me and my company on and auditioning us and we'll be auditioning you as we are going to work with a few more businesses this year. A fair swap, I feel, for a day of first-class business information.

Even if you do nothing else with us, you will discover, as thousands of business owners have before you, that this day is worth a lot to your business - possibly thousands of dollars in additional sales.

I'm running it once on March 11, 2009 at Talamore Country Club in Horsham PA.

This invitation is going out to 73,254 business owners, but not all will qualify for a free place.

To see if you do, go here:
http://ping.fm/Ckvps



My Goal Is YOUR Success!
Terri Levine, The Guru of Coaching ®

No comments:

Post a Comment